AT Technical Website Development
Our experts specialise in working closely with clients, to build business friendly websites that can be managed in house and offer all the functionality that you desire!
AT Technical create custom, UX orientated website’s. Offering a wide array of online solutions to solve real world business problems.
AT Technical 4 phased approach to a new online presence
- Analyse current online presence (Website, Google status, Social status, SEO, Analytics information)
- Kick off meeting at Customer HQ – requirements analysis – discussion of details unveiled from initial analysis of customer’s online presence.
- List all business requirements for new Website
- Decide upon based approach, SharePoint for internal websites or WordPress for external websites
- Website Build and requirements sign off
- Prove any functional concepts derived from requirements in prototype system
- To keep costs to a minimum we prototype all solutions early, this enables us to combat any unwanted surprises.
- Collation of materials (Graphics, Logo, Content, Social Presence data)
- Admin Access to any existing web content or hosting management logins etc
- Sign off of prototype
- Set up hosting
- Configure Website CMS
- Transfer all prototyped work to host
- SEO and Social Media Optimization
- Set up Google Analytics and Webmaster profiles
- Run benchmarking SEO reports
- Improvements derived from benchmark results
- Set up social media integration
- Updated Facebook content
- Update Google Places listing
- Internal Testing
- Sign off Website/Social Profiles
- Creation of bespoke user manual
- Any associated user accounts or passwords from the website setup
- Package up; Latest SEO report, manual, 1st analytics report
- Send full package over to customer alongside official sign off
- Onsite training 4-hour standard (up to 6 people per session)
Once your site has been set up, we will give you all the training and information you need. To complete content updates, image changes and any other training you may wish for.
Our training manual will be jargon free and user friendly. This will give you the best possible chance to manage changes to your site going forward.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is extremely important for your website, it ensure that your site is user friendly, your website appears higher on search engine’s based on your targeted keywords, we will plan this with you and give clear guidance on best practices to keep improving over time.